To drive customer engagement for our clients, we need to produce high-quality content that’s informed, compelling and links back perfectly to our clients’ business objectives. We’re media neutral in how we think, and are guided solely by the desires of a strategy or client’s specific needs and matching target audiences.
Our starting point is usually a great strategy, although from time to time we’re able to work off a singular brief, depending on budget requirements or time constraints.
Our content team consists of an experienced strategist, two skilled graphic designers, two top photographers, three accomplished writers, an eagle-eyed subeditor, a freelance animations expert, a cameraman, a director and a post-production editor.
Depending on who the audience is, or what the platform may be, content that we develop includes:
- Press releases
- Thought-leadership articles
- News alerts
- Spokesperson profiles
- Case studies
- Social media illustrations, infographics and brand imagery
- Photography (architectural, fashion, food, portraiture, sport, lifestyle)
- Video/film/TV (animation, tutorials, edited user-generated clips, interviews, documentaries, corporate)
- Graphic design (identity design, packaging, brochures, newsletters, presentations, banners, advertisements, mailers, invites, gifting, stand design and branding, collateral design)
- Turnkey branded content experiences (PR, social media, activations and content)